Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This handprint turkey is an easy holiday decoration for parents and children to make together, and it doesn't require many supplies.
What you'll need:
- Paint or pencil
How to make it:
- Take your child's handprint. (You can use paint or trace the hand on paper and cut out the image.)
- Cut out a turkey body in the shape of a figure 8 without the holes.
- Place the turkey body on top of your child's handprints.
- Make the turkey's face, including the beak, gobble, and eyes.
- Decorate the turkey's feathers, or the fingers of your child's handprints.