Parental supervision is recommended
Girls can create these beautiful Valentine's Barrettes as gifts for their friends, or turn it into a fun Valentine's sleepover activity.
What you'll need:
- Plain barrettes
- Seasonal colored ribbon or yarn
- Craft glue
- Special buttons or beads
- Lace, to add a bow
How to make it:
- Wrap the ribbon or yarn around the barrettes. Glue the ends well.
- Sew a special button or bead onto the barrette.
- You may wish to add a lace bow to your barrette. Take a long piece of lace and tie it into a bow, then attach to the barrette with glue.
- Your imagination is the limit here - you can string beads onto the ribbon as you wrap, make special beads out of Sculpey or Fimo, you can make bows or attach hanging ribbons with beads on them.
We've got more scrunchies, barrettes, and other hair crafts.