Parental supervision is recommended
You and your kids can light up someone's day with these homemade Valentine's Day candles decorated with heart shaped confetti.
What you'll need:
- Paraffin wax
- Access to a stove
- Hearts cut out of construction paper
- Large candle
- Heart shaped confetti, optional
How to make it:
- Melt some paraffin inside a can placed in a pan of hot water (on the stove).
- Paint the melted paraffin over construction paper hearts glued to a candle.
- Tie appropriate ribbon around base of candle.
- Variations: Use a Valentine cutout with an arrow going through it. Glue heart shaped confetti to candle. Add decorative ribbon.