Parental supervision is recommended
More crafts, homemade cards, recipes, coloring pages, and romance ideas for Valentine's Day. Also check out our slideshow of our favorite Valentine's cards.
What you'll need:
- Wallpaper, construction, or wrapping paper
How to make it:
- Open and unglue envelope and lay flat (try to keep the fold lines visible) to be used as pattern for the new envelope.
- Place the paper you choose to design your new envelope on the table, lay pattern on top and trace outline with pencil.
- Cut out the new envelope fold in the same creases as the envelope pattern, glue ends together.
- Don't forget to leave the top open to place a valentine card in.
- Insert card and seal top of envelope with glue or a sticker.