These placemats wipe-off easily and stack easily in a drawer. The placemats are thinner than store bought placemats so you can store many more in the same amount of space.
Parental supervision is recommended.
What you'll need:
- 1 Piece of holiday fabric that is the size you want your placemat to be
- Iron-on vinyl
How to make it:
- Choose the shape of your placemat. Make oval, rectangular, heart-shaped, circular, or any shape!
- Follow the directions on the iron-on vinyl package to attach a piece of vinyl on each side of the fabric.
- Trim around the edges of the vinyl so that it is even on all sides.
- These placemats are great space savers because you can fit many of them in a drawer. Make them for all your special holidays.