Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 & up
This is an easy project for all ages -- very little prep time and low cost. It's a great recycled craft project for Earth Day, or a fantastic gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any other special occasion.
What you'll need:
- Prepasted wallpaper scraps
- Paper bag or oak tag
How to make it:
- Cut pieces of scrap prepasted wallpaper into shapes, strips, or designs desired. Give each child a pile of shapes. OR - give each child a sheet of wallpaper and allow them to cut the designs out themselves.
- Give each child a bowl with a small amount of warm water in it.
- Have child dip shape into bowl and put onto paper. Oak tag or paper bag will work better than construction paper.
- Other media to use as a base are framing mat scraps, usually available for free from frame stores, cardboard, or anything else that wallpaper will stick to.