Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Ever wonder what's under the water? Kids will have fun creating this Water Explorer to help them see under water. View fish and flora beneath the surface by using a simple, crafty "water box."
What you'll need:
- Empty cardboard milk carton
- Plastic wrap
- Large rubber bands
- Blue paint
- Stickers to decorate
How to make it:
- Cut a large cardboard milk carton in half, then cut a square hole in the bottom of the carton.
- Decorate this cool science tool with blue crayons, paint, or stickers for a fishy theme.
- Turn the carton over and cover it with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Use a big rubber band to secure the wrap to the Water Explorer.
- Press the box against the surface to see the critters beneath. Who knows what you might see staring back!