Weekly Reusable Calendar
Help your family keep track of important occasions with this free weekly reusable calendar. Wipe-off marker makes it perfect for kids to keep track of their homework assignments too.
Check out also our complete listing of great Back-to-School crafts and other activities for fun ideas to do with the kids.
What you'll need:
- Calendar printout (see below)
- Self-adhesive magnetic strips
- Laminate or Con-Tact paper
- Dry erase markers, thin tips
How to make it:
- Print out both pages of the weekly calendar:
- Trim calendar near lines, unless you would like to hole punch and insert in a 3 ring binder.
- Take the calendar pages to the office supply store and ask the copy center to laminate in a heavy laminate.
- Cut magnetic strips to fit to back of paper in two places, either horizontally or vertically.
Since this project will be heavily used, I recommend going to your office supply store and paying to get a heavy laminate adhered to the paper.