Curly Wired Bulb Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Gold wire 24 gauge
- Wire cutters
- Needle nose pliers
- Christmas ball ornament (we used plastic)
- Ribbon, optional
- Scissors, optional
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of wire using the wire cutters.
- Use the needle nose pliers to grip one end of the wire and begin twisting the wire around the pliers. Wrap the wire around the pliers going towards the fatter area of the pliers.
- Slide the wire off the pliers and flatten the wire so it looks like a spiral.
- Put the opposite end through the hole of the hanger on the bulb. Repeat the above 2 steps.
- Bend the wire to set down on the bulb.
- Repeat the above steps to make as many wire curls as you desire. Try different lengths so they fall at different spots on the ornament.
- Tie on a ribbon if you wish.
- Place on your tree or give as a gift.