Wizard ice cream cone
Parental supervision is recommended
Concoct a magical dessert with this wizard ice cream cone. This is a fun craft for kids and other young wizards since they can create their own face and 'look' for the ice cream wizard.
What you'll need:
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream frozen hard
- Black licorice whips
- Green decorating gel
- Black decorating gel
- Chocolate ice cream cone
- Star sprinkles (edible), optional
- Gold paper plate (represents golden platter), optional
How to make it:
- Place a scoop of hard vanilla ice cream on a golden platter (gold paper plate).
- Tear black licorice whips into strip and crisscross them on the top of the ice cream.
- Place the ice cream cone on top of the "head". (see photo)
- Use the green decorating gel to create the eyes.
- Use the black decorating gel to add a smile.
- If you would like to add stars to the wizard's hat, use the black decorating gel and make a small puddle on the cone. Add a star to the puddle. Repeat for as many stars as you would like on the hat.
- You may wish to stick the cone back in the freezer if not eating immediately. Make up some for your friends and have a Wizard party!