Parental supervision is recommended
Keep kid wizards and whiz kids busy making and solving this wizard puzzle. Make it a travel game by creating the magnetic version and playing on a cookie sheet, or include it in the loot bag at a Harry Potter birthday party.
What you'll need:
- Printable puzzle (see below)
- Printable magnetic sheet, optional
- Cardstock (if not printing as a magnetic puzzle)
- Markers or crayons, optional
How to make it:
- Print the Wizard Puzzle.
- You may color the pictures if you wish but make sure you color one particular design the same way on each one! (If you color each one unique, then you won't have a puzzle!)
- Cut apart on the lines (into squares).
- Mix the pieces up.
- Now try to put the puzzle back together as it was originally. Try not peeking at the original picture. Make sure the top and bottom of each item are matching wherever a square touches another square. It's not as easy as it looks!
- Have fun! Be sure to share this puzzle with your friends and family.