Parental supervision is recommended
This Pokemon craft is one of the simplest for kids to craft - a Woodsies Pokeball.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Round Woodsies
- 1 small Round Woodsies
- Paint: Red, White, and Gray
- Fine line permanent black marker
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint 1/2 the large round in Red and 1/2 in White. (see photo)
- Paint the small round in gray.
- Let dry.
- Use the marker to draw the black details.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com