Parental supervision is recommended
Nature becomes natural storage with this attractive Wooden Scrapbook. Kids can decorate this durable album and store their favorite camp photos.
What you'll need:
- 2 boards (1/4" thick) cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Saw to cut boards
- Drill and drill bit
- Hole punch
- Markers or paint and paintbrush
- Camera and film
How to make it:
- Cut boards to size mentioned above.
- Drill 2 holes at one end of each board.
- Sand boards to smooth rough edges.
- Place paper under a board, lining up to fit on board, mark with pencil where the holes are located.
- Paper punch 2 holes in each paper, following first sheet as a guide.
- Cut 2 small strings of twine and lace through the holes and make a loop with it so you can turn the pages. (see photo)
- Use markers to decorate the scrapbook as you wish.
- Have your camp friends autograph your book.
- Get your pictures developed once you get home.
- Add the pictures to your scrapbook. Be sure to write down your memories in the scrapbook.
- Bring your scrapbook to your next Troop meeting to share with the other Scouts.