Woodsies Clefairy Doll
Parental supervision is recommended
Create a memorable Pokemon craft with this Woodsies Clefairy doll. Kids will surely have fun drawing the details.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Round Woodsies
- 2 small Round Woodsies
- 2 small Triangle Woodsies
- Paint: Pink and Black
- Fine line permanent black marker
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint all pieces in Pink. Let dry.
- Paint in one tip on each of the triangles in Black.
- Let dry.
- Use the marker to draw on details.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com