Parental supervision is recommended
In the world of Pokemon this Woodsies Gastly can perform Sleeping Gas or Destiny Bond. A great wood craft for kids.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Round Woodsies
- 2 small Round Woodsies
- Paint: Black, White, and Red
- Fine line permanent black marker
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint the large round in black. Let dry.
- Paint the 2 small round in white. Let dry.
- Paint the top 1/3 of the 2 small rounds in black. (see photo)
- Paint the red mouth and white teeth according to photo.
- Let dry.
- Use the marker to draw on details.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com