Parental supervision is recommended
Not exactly the most menacing sounding character in the Pokemon universe this Woodsies Jigglypuff can sing a Lullaby or perform a Pound. This one makes a relaxing character for kids to craft.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Round Woodsies
- 2 medium Oval Woodsies
- 2 small Round Woodsies
- 2 medium Triangle Woodsies
- Paint: Green, White, Pink, Red, and Black
- Fine line permanent black marker
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint in pink the following: large round, 2 medium ovals, 2 medium triangles.
- Paint in white the following: 2 small round.
- Let dry.
- Paint a green circle in the middle of the small round. Add a white dot for the eye. (see photo)
- Paint in red a small triangular mouth.
- Use the marker to draw on details.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com