Woodsies Pokemon Clock
Parental supervision is recommended
Make each hour of the day a Woodsies Pokémon character with this very cool homemade clock. A great birthday gift for kids.
What you'll need:
- White corrugated plastic (see tips below)
- Sharp scissors
- 12 Pokémon Woodsies (get instructions here)
- Clock works
- Scotch brand mounting tape
How to make it:
- Use the compass and draw a circle on the white corrugated plastic that
is 12 inches in diameter. Make sure you mark where the center is.
- Cut out the circle with the sharp scissors. Be careful, the plastic is hard to cut.
- Poke a hole in the center of the circle with scissors.
- Arrange the 12 Pokémon Woodsies (Click here) around the clock where the hours are located.
- Attach them to the corrugated plastic circle with the Scotch brand Mounting Tape.
- Assemble the clock works into the clock according to the instructions.
- Hang the clock on your wall and enjoy having such an unusual clock!
You can also use regular cardboard and paint it if you can't get corrugated plastic, but it won't be as durable. Corrugated plastic is made by several manufacturers. It is known as Stratocore or Coreplast, along with other names. Try the local Hobby Lobby. One parent found that if she purchased it from a signage store it was cheaper as long as she was going to make several projects out of it.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokémon Crafts.