Parental supervision is recommended
In Pokemon land this Woodsies Poliwhirl can perform Doubleslap or Amnesia, so kids will have fun with this craft, but just may not remember it after.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Round Woodsies
- 1 medium Round Woodsies
- 2 small Round Woodsies
- 2 small Oval Woodsies
- 2 small Teardrop Woodsies (arms)
- 2 (10mm) Wiggle Eyes
- Paint: Navy Blue and White
- Fine line permanent black marker
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint in White the following: 1 medium and 2 small round.
- Paint in Blue the following: large round, 2 ovals, and 2 teardrop.
- Let dry.
- Use the marker to draw on details.
- Glue together as per photograph (including eyes) and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com