Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will enjoy making this Pokemon craft - a Woodsies Starmie that can perform a Recover or a Star Freeze.
What you'll need:
- 2 large Star Woodsies
- 1 small Square Woodsies
- Paint: Purple, Yellow, and Orange
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Paint the 2 Stars in purple.
- Paint the square in orange with the corners in yellow. (see photo)
- Let dry.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com