Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can craft this Woodsies Staryu, who in the Pokemon universe can employ Minimize power to evade attack.
What you'll need:
- 1 large Star Woodsies
- 1 medium round Woodsies
- 1 small round Woodsies
- Paint: Yellow and Pink
- Glue (school or tacky)
- Optional: see tips below for ways to display Pokémon
- Newspapers, wax paper, or plastic bags to cover work area
How to make it:
- Do not paint the star, leave natural.
- Paint the medium round in yellow.
- Paint the small round in pink.
- Let dry.
- Glue together as per photograph and let dry.
You can also use colored construction paper cut into the shapes listed above in place of the Woodsies.
Ideas on ways to use this Pokemon:
- Add a magnet to the back and display on your refrigerator.
- Glue yarn or ribbon on back to make a necklace.
- Glue a pin to the back.
- Create a Pokemon clock!
- Create desk accessories.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back and tie on a birthday package.
- Make up your own uses!
More information on Woodsies can be found at www.homecrafting.com