Parental supervision is recommended
Give all your friends a little gift when you craft these wreath pins. A miniature craft with maximum results these wreaths are sure to be a hit with kids.
What you'll need:
- 1 foot of Green lace
- Small piece of ribbon tied into a bow
- Small gold safety pins
- Small silver bells
- Florist wire or needle and thread
- Hot glue gun
How to make it:
- Cut approx. 12" of green lace 1/2" height.
- Take a piece of florist wire and feed into the "hem" of the lace. When all the lace is on the wire, gather lace and fasten wire together so that you make a wreath, making it the size you would like. Cut off sharp ends of wire after twisting together.
- Tie two silver or gold bells on to a thin red ribbon, one at each end. Tie ribbon into a bow, and then a square knot to secure the bow.
- Hot glue bow to the top of the wreath, hiding the part you joined. Use small safety pin to attach to clothing.