Artificial Christmas Tree Wreaths
Parental supervision is recommended
Make a beautiful Christmas tree wreath and recycle that old artificial Christmas tree and keep the kids busy creating holiday wreaths to decorate your home.
What you'll need:
- Old artificial Christmas tree
- Tin snips
- Coat hangers
- Pipe cleaners, optional
- Miscellaneous lights and decorations
How to make it:
- Cut the branches with tin snips into straight pieces.
- Then bend a coat hanger into a round shape leaving the hook on the top for hanging.
- The tree branches easily twist around the coat hanger -- make as full as desired.
- Lastly, wrap with a small strand of lights and decorate with any Christmas trinkets or bows you've collected.
Pipe cleaners (chenille stems) work well for affixing the decorations to the wreath.