Key to Writing Great Stories
Difficulty: Very Easy
If you're going to write a great story, or even a good story, you've got to make your reader interested. For example, instead of saying the dog jumped over the fence, you could say the spunky black dog happily leapt over the light brown fence.
What you'll need:
- Piece of paper
How to make it:
- Plan what you are going to write.
- Make sure you have the right supplies.
- Put yourself into the story.
- Go wild with your ideas.
- Have as much fun as they are having in the story.
- Take breaks instead of going on and on.
- Make mistakes!!!!!