Parental supervision is recommended
Gear up for the Christmas season by giving these yarn ornaments as gifts during the run-up to the big day. Kids burst with enthusiasm at the chance to wrap the balloon and then pop it!
What you'll need:
- Small balloon
- Fabric stiffener
- Hot glue gun or strong glue
- Ribbon and other things to decorate it
- String or yarn for a hanger
- Spray paint
How to make it:
- Blow up the balloon.
- Cover it with fabric stiffener.
- Wrap yarn in every direction. (Make sure to get it on the top.)
- Let it dry.
- Pop the balloon.
- Then spray paint it.
- Put a hanger on it.
- Decorate with flowers or anything you want, but make sure it's not too heavy.