Yogurt Cup Circle Painting
By: Tania Cowling
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 2 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Young or old, children will enjoy making circle print collages with yogurt cups.
What you'll need:
- Empty yogurt cups, cleaned and dried
- Tempura paint
- Glitter or sparkling salt
How to make it:
- Pour a small amount of poster paint into a shallow container, such as a sturdy paper plate.
- Have the kids dip the rims of the cups into the paint and then press them onto paper to make circle prints.
- Use both top and bottom rims for a variation of size.
- Use different color paints, mixing, matching and comparing new colors made.
- Dip and print; continue making this circle collage covering the entire page.
- Enhance this print art with glitter or sparkling salt.